Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mega Piranha !!!!


In "Mega Piranha," a mutant strain of giant ferocious piranha escape from the Amazon and eat their way toward Florida. Apparently a kick to the head is the only way to stop them.

This sound so stupid that its soooo cool!! That scene where dude is laying down and bicycle kicking the oncoming piranha is just epic!! And the fish food line!! Not to mention Tiffany! She the biggest wtf from the trailer. If you dont know who Tiffany is, you are probably too young. lol. I havent seen her on screen for like 20years!!! Now I feel old...

And yes, giant fish fly through the air and land on a house will explode on impact.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...I like this kind of giant monster film, it really fun and can make me laugh, I am not cold blood, some of the scene just doesn't make sense and that is the funny part! :D

    ReplyDelete